Friday, February 15, 2008

V-Day

While I'm no culinary expert like my good friend Ron, I sure can work wonders with some box cake and sprinkles.

And, of course, we had to eat our dinner (I mean, pre-dinner snack) on some special plates! Awwwww. Look how sweet Brian is eating his cake.

I don't mean to get on a soapbox, but I will, being it's the day after cupid's rampage. While no marriage is perfect, many people say that it is hard work. I feel incredibly blessed that being married to Brian is quite easy. Not only do I love him, but I really like him too. So go have some cake if you love someone (this can include friends, family, a presidential candidate or animals over 5lbs)!

2 comments:

Ron said...

And you told me you guys didn't celebrate Valentines.
That Brian....he's a keeper.

TNT said...

How sweet that little blue belly is! I guess you can name it Augustine either way and call it Gus or Tiney ;)(eenny weeny teeney)

The new gallery is awesome; I want one of everything in it.