Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Clayworks

After a long summer off from teaching, I started back today with classes at Clayworks. I teach two handbuilding classes- one in the morning, one in the evening on Wednesdays. Some of my old friends have returned, and many new students that will inject a lot of energy. I'm really excited to be back and am looking forward to a great session. I tend to make really bad jokes and talk way too much from nervous energy, but don't think I've scared anyone off yet!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I thrive on nervous energy, so keep it comin'! Very nice blog, by the way!

Jen Mecca said...

AMY!!!!
I had no idea you had a blog. It looks awesome! When do you get all those new photo's taken of your work, they look great. Can't wait for tomarrow!
You go sister!

Jason and Jeannie said...

Amy, your jokes aren't bad! (or maybe it's just easy to make us students laugh). I'm excited to be back in your class. I was Googling something, came across Jen Mecca's blog, which had a link to your blog, which had a link to Elaine's blog! Love it!--Jeannie