Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Yummy site....

I was rummaging around on the internet this evening, waiting for dinner to finish cooking, and I came upon this great site that I know is going to be completely distracting to me: http://www.reprodepot.com/

It's a website that features all sorts of goodies, but my favorites were the selections of fabrics of all sorts. I'm kinda a fabric freak and use a lot of different designs as inspiration for much of my work.

This swatch especially caught my eye. I swear I had a jumper or something in this pattern when I was 3! Oh, the memories.

3 comments:

Ron said...

I've got some boxers with that pattern on them!

See ya Friday.

Jen Mecca said...

Oh..you where looking for baby stuff!!!
I just got an email from a friend of mine who is designing a organic baby clothing line. I'll have to hook you up.
Those fabrics are awesome. I have some great fabric patterns books I'll have to share with you. j

Unknown said...

I just checked it out for curiousity's sake. I have the scissors under notions..bird ones. I just love them. they are my grandmothers and she used them when making lace. Great site.